Ready in 1 hour and 20 minuets- Makes 9 servings
- Cooking Spray
- 1 ½ cup dry oatmeal
- 2 scoops chocolate why protein
- 2 tbsp flax-seeds
- 1 cup nonfat powdered milk
- ¼ cup all natural organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup of dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice)
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix oatmeal, whey powder, flax seeds and powdered milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water and vanilla. Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to form a sticky dough. Stir or knead the cherries.
- Using wet hands or a spatula spread the mixture evenly into the prepared 8-inch pan. Freeze for 1 hour (or refrigerate overnight) until mixture is firm enough to cut. Cut into 9 squares. Wrap individually and store in your refrigerator to grab on your way out the door.